Star Wars The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic is an MMORPG that takes place after the events of the first two Knights of the Old Republic games. Featuring an in-depth storyline and high quality production, the game is now free-to-play with an optional subscription. Players can explore the world of Star Wars while playing a variety of classes and specializations, recruit crew members and companions, join guilds, battle in war zones, and much more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Immersive, expansive storyline.
- +Varied classes and specializations.
- +High quality production.
- -Free-to-play can only have two total characters.
- -Extensive restrictions on non-subscribed players.
- -Lack of innovative features.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/7
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+/Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better.
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: ATI X1800, nVidia 7800, or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!
- Sigils: Battle for Raios - New trailer available
- Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle...
- Gloria Victis: Massive Gameplay Update Applied
- A massive update, greatly improving the combat experience and the meaning of PVP has been applied to Gloria Victis!