Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a turn-based mobile RPG by EA Games. Collect your favorite heroes across the Star Wars universe to form powerful teams, then upgrade each character’s unique abilities and strengths, devise the perfect strategy and dominate the competition.
Create the ultimate team: Choose characters from the path of light or darkness, then make strategic choices and pick characters with complimentary abilities to construct powerful squads.
Collect and select: Collect characters from the original trilogy and prequel films, plus animated TV shows like Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels – and more.
Train your champions: Make tactical decisions and equip your heroes with powerful gear to enhance their damage. Unlock special leader abilities to buff your team and unleash signature moves like Darth Sidious’s Force Lightning, Chewbacca’s Wookiee Rage, and more.
Legendary locations: Complete epic missions on Hoth, Bespin, Tatooine, Coruscant, and beyond.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EA Games
- Publisher: EA Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online's War of the Light Part II DLC Available Now
- In the game's 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players continue to unravel the mystery behind the loss of the emotional entities and...
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.
- Robocraft Unleashed is now live
- Freejam are delighted to announce "Robocraft: Unleashed!" a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocra...