Star Wars Galaxies is a feature rich Sci-fi themed MMORPG. The game was originally released on June 26, 2003 and has since enjoyed the release of 5 major expansion packs and countless free content updates. The game has numerous planets to adventure in and a vast space to conquer. Even though the game is a good 6 years old at this point, the graphics and gameplay feel surprisingly modern. Whether you’re a fan of Star Wars or a just generally interested in Sci-fi, the Star Wars Galaxies free trial is certainly worth checking out.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: LucasArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Huge game world.
- +Unique Sci-fi setting.
- +Unique 'skill' system.
- -Many obvious graphical glitches.
- -Progression feels slow.
- -Declining player base.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.5 Ghz or AMD Equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability
- HDD: 3.0 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Review
- Developed and published by Wastelands Interactive, Worlds of Magic is a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with profile.
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL - Over $100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs