Star Wars Galaxies
Star Wars Galaxies is a feature rich Sci-fi themed MMORPG. The game was originally released on June 26, 2003 and has since enjoyed the release of 5 major expansion packs and countless free content updates. The game has numerous planets to adventure in and a vast space to conquer. Even though the game is a good 6 years old at this point, the graphics and gameplay feel surprisingly modern. Whether you’re a fan of Star Wars or a just generally interested in Sci-fi, the Star Wars Galaxies free trial is certainly worth checking out.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: LucasArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Huge game world.
- +Unique Sci-fi setting.
- +Unique 'skill' system.
- -Many obvious graphical glitches.
- -Progression feels slow.
- -Declining player base.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.5 Ghz or AMD Equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) Capability
- HDD: 3 GBli>
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- League of Legends Introduces Zyra
- The latest update for League of Legends introduces a new champion, Zyra.
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.