Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront is an upcoming sci-fi action shooter developed by EA DICE that is based on the rich history of the Star Wars franchise. In Star Wars Battlefront players will explore the Star Wars universe, traveling between various planets and engaging in both land and air combat in their choice of a first-person or third-person point of view. Players will be able to either take on offline missions by themselves or with cooperatively with friends, or play online Multiplayer game modes that can have up to 40 players in a single match! When on land, players will be able to control either a Stormtrooper or a Rebel Alliance soldier trying to gun down the opposition. Hero characters like Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett will also be able to be controlled! Some land vehicles like the Walker can also be commanded and used to really wreak some havoc on enemy forces. Players will be able to take to the skies in iconic Star Wars aircraft like a Millenium Falcon or even a TIE Fighter an rain devastation on their foes from above. No matter what planet you’re fighting on and whether it be on land or in the air, you’ll be able to enjoy stunning visual effects and the nostalgic history of Star Wars being brought to life before your very eyes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EA DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Perspective swap at will.
- +Various vehicles to control.
- +Impressive visuals.
- -No singleplayer campaign.
- -No space battles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- CPU: Intel i5 6600 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB
- HDD: 40 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.
- Hearthstone Review
- MMOHuts reviews Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play collectible card game.