Star Trek: Alien Domain
Star Trek: Alien Domain is a browser-based online strategy by GameSamba. Set in the Star Trek universe, players will make strategic decisions to maintain control over limited resources, balance defensive spending with research, establish colonies, and prioritize power distribution for optimal efficiency.
Epic story: Take part in an ongoing story directly from Star Trek lore.
Weapons: Use various weapons and skills to turn the tide of an engagement.
PvP: Participate in PvP encounters such as one-on-one skirmishes, raids against player-controlled outposts, and large-scale, guild vs. guild Alliance Battles.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game Samba
- Publisher: Game Samba
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Impressive detail with ST lore
- +Unique social features
- -Bland animations
- -(Limited information available)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: Intel i3 Core CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any DirectX 9 GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.