Star Trek: Alien Domain
Star Trek: Alien Domain is a browser-based online strategy by GameSamba. Set in the Star Trek universe, players will make strategic decisions to maintain control over limited resources, balance defensive spending with research, establish colonies, and prioritize power distribution for optimal efficiency.
Epic story: Take part in an ongoing story directly from Star Trek lore.
Weapons: Use various weapons and skills to turn the tide of an engagement.
PvP: Participate in PvP encounters such as one-on-one skirmishes, raids against player-controlled outposts, and large-scale, guild vs. guild Alliance Battles.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game Samba
- Publisher: Game Samba
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Impressive detail with ST lore
- +Unique social features
- -Bland animations
- -(Limited information available)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: Intel i3 Core CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any DirectX 9 GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.
- GamesCampus Announces Valentine's Day Events
- GamesCampus just announced Valentine's Day events for all of their games! Check out the events in Asda Story, Shot Online, MLB Dugout Her...