Star Citizen is a crowdfunded sci-fi MMORPG that brings the visceral action of piloting interstellar craft through combat and exploration to a new generation of gamers at a level of fidelity never before seen.
Next generation of space flight: Push the limit and avoid g-forces during combat, or switch off IFCS and maneuver with six degrees of freedom like a real spacecraft. Manage your shields, energy signature, thrusters, armaments and dozens of other ship systems.
A living, breathing universe: Chart your own course and enjoy the thrill of exploration. Star Citizen offers an ever-expanding galaxy that players will navigate and build. Be the first to set your eyes on untold astral wonders.
Community-powered: Development of the game is fueled by the community. Users are free to give as much input and as many ideas as they want to help build a better game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roberts Space Industries
- Publisher: Cloud Imperium Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +High production values
- +Community driven development
- +Massive universe to explore
- -Unknown release date
- -Slow development cycle
- -Unoptimized visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with at least 1GB Video RAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gate of Darkness opens in Elsword
- Elsword is celebrating the release of a new dungeon, the Gate of Darkness.
- Three Swordsman Classes Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment has released more detailed information today about three of the ten Swordsman Online classes
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.