Stalker Online is a post-apocalyptic MMO that focuses on survival. It has a complex leveling system where you can develop combat skills as well as development and construction skills. Care needs to be made on how you level your character, based on your gameplay style. You can build a base, and outfit it with defenses, or various facilities that help quality of life. Each zone in the game has its own anomalies and mutants, which can shift and change over time. Exploration is rewarded in the game, however, it is also very risky due to the changing areas and the different types of mutants you can encounter.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BigWorld
- Publisher: BigWorld
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique setting and world.
- +Survival based gameplay.
- +Complex leveling system gives depth./li>
- -Style may not be for everyone.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon® 64 X2 5600+ (or better)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 260/ATI HD4870 with 1Gb RAM (or better)
- HDD: 9 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.