Spiral Knights is a 3D Action MMORPG developed by Three Rings Design and published by SEGA. Featuring bright animated graphics, players can team up cooperatively and clear dozens of stages, each with various monsters to defeat and puzzles to solve.
Co-operative Exploration: The Clockworks offer challenges that are best tackled with friends. Fight monsters, solve puzzles and discover treasures together.
Ever-changing World: The Clockworks cycle levels to explore in real time. Every moment of every day changes the world.
Create an Arsenal: Hundreds of unique weapons and gear to discover and alchemize.
Form Powerful Guilds: Guild alliances allow greater influence over the world. Amass powerful minerals to transform the Clockworks!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Three Rings Design
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Easy control scheme
- +Varied game modes, environments, and monsters
- +Colorful visuals
- -Dated visual effects
- -Tedious and repetitive game design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 or OS X (10.6.3 or later)
- CPU: 1.3ghz processor
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce 5 series, ATI Radeon 8500 with 128MB VRAM
- HDD: 1GB
- Additional Information: Java: Version 1.6 Required
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirate101 Celebrates 3 Years of Service
- Get your pirates ready to party in Pirate101 today as KingsIsle Entertainment breaks out the prize boxes, decorations and gift codes.
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.