Spiral Knights is a 3D Action MMORPG developed by Three Rings Design and published by SEGA. Featuring bright animated graphics, players can team up cooperatively and clear dozens of stages, each with various monsters to defeat and puzzles to solve.
Co-operative Exploration: The Clockworks offer challenges that are best tackled with friends. Fight monsters, solve puzzles and discover treasures together.
Ever-changing World: The Clockworks cycle levels to explore in real time. Every moment of every day changes the world.
Create an Arsenal: Hundreds of unique weapons and gear to discover and alchemize.
Form Powerful Guilds: Guild alliances allow greater influence over the world. Amass powerful minerals to transform the Clockworks!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Three Rings Design
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy control scheme
- +Varied game modes, environments, and monsters
- +Colorful visuals
- -Dated visual effects
- -Tedious and repetitive game design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 or OS X (10.6.3 or later)
- CPU: 1.3ghz processor
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce 5 series, ATI Radeon 8500 with 128MB VRAM
- HDD: 1GB
- Additional Information: Java: Version 1.6 Required
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Sacrifice of the Vaal Expansion Early Access
- Oh I’ve seen the horrors of the Vaal. You thought they were merely a legend? Long lost civilization that destroyed themselves? Arrogant outs...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Spirit Mages Archetype
- The eighth archetype reveal has just concluded from City State Entertainment for upcoming Tri-Realm PvP MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.
- NYCC 2016 Day 2 Recap - The Hunt for Cosplay and Co-Op
- The second floor of the convention had its usual suspects showcasing their games. Bandai Namco and Capcom were both present.