Spiral Knights is a 3D Action MMORPG developed by Three Rings Design and published by SEGA. Featuring bright animated graphics, players can team up cooperatively and clear dozens of stages, each with various monsters to defeat and puzzles to solve.
Co-operative Exploration: The Clockworks offer challenges that are best tackled with friends. Fight monsters, solve puzzles and discover treasures together.
Ever-changing World: The Clockworks cycle levels to explore in real time. Every moment of every day changes the world.
Create an Arsenal: Hundreds of unique weapons and gear to discover and alchemize.
Form Powerful Guilds: Guild alliances allow greater influence over the world. Amass powerful minerals to transform the Clockworks!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Three Rings Design
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Easy control scheme
- +Varied game modes, environments, and monsters
- +Colorful visuals
- -Dated visual effects
- -Tedious and repetitive game design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 or OS X (10.6.3 or later)
- CPU: 1.3ghz processor
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce 5 series, ATI Radeon 8500 with 128MB VRAM
- HDD: 1GB
- Additional Information: Java: Version 1.6 Required
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem Review
- With its unique ‘horror’ atmosphere and top notch graphics, Requiem is worth the download if you’re looking for something a bit differe...
- Flyff: Fly For Fun Review
- Even after several years, Flyff still stands out as both an easily accessible and enjoyable MMORPG experience.
- Royal Tank Corps Coming Soon To World of Tanks
- Wargaming has announced that the Royal Tank Corps British line of tanks will arrive with its next update, Update 8.1.