Spellweaver is a free-to-play online digital trading card game (TCG).
Players may build a deck of heroes, creatures, and skills across six different realms of magic. Two unique mechanics in deck building and combat involve a hero skill mechanic, allowing players to enhance their hero by the use of skill cards, and a creature speed mechanic, making some units strong but slow while others hit fast but light. Players can also counterattack to defend or protect units.
Spellweaver features multiplayer matches including regular tournaments and custom matches with alternate win conditions. In addition to multiplayer matches, Spellweaver offers two single-player campaigns. The developers promise regular free updates to keep the game fresh.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dream Reactor
- Publisher: Dream Reactor
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · 1080p or higher display resolution is recommended.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- War Thunder Receives New Modification System with Update 1.33
- Award-winning developer and publisher of the F2P military MMO game War Thunder , Gaijin Entertainment announced War Thunder’s 1.33 update ...
- Entropia Universe: Taming Feature Returns
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that it's latest update, ...