Spellweaver is a free-to-play online digital trading card game (TCG).
Players may build a deck of heroes, creatures, and skills across six different realms of magic. Two unique mechanics in deck building and combat involve a hero skill mechanic, allowing players to enhance their hero by the use of skill cards, and a creature speed mechanic, making some units strong but slow while others hit fast but light. Players can also counterattack to defend or protect units.
Spellweaver features multiplayer matches including regular tournaments and custom matches with alternate win conditions. In addition to multiplayer matches, Spellweaver offers two single-player campaigns. The developers promise regular free updates to keep the game fresh.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dream Reactor
- Publisher: Dream Reactor
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
- HDD: 500 MB
- Additional Information:
- · 1080p or higher display resolution is recommended.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Nova Blitz hits 75% on Kickstarter with 2 weeks left
- With two weeks left to go on its Kickstarter, Nova Blitz has secured 75% of its funding goal.