SpellForce 3 is a buy-to-play fantasy RTS game developed by Grimlore Games for PC and will be available for purchase on Steam sometime in 2016.
SpellForce 3 is the third installment of the SpellForce series and goes back to the roots of the saga itself. The events of SpellForce 3 take place before SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, giving players a chance to become part of the wondrous fantasy world called Eo.
SpellForce 3 is on track to be one of the most complex SpellForce games thus far, uniquely blending RTS and RPG elements in a fantastical world with lands to be conquered. The storyline of SpellForce 3 doesn’t require any prior knowledge of the series itself, but it still will provide some interesting connections for fans of the series.
Players will be able to create their own hero character that can explore the world of Eo and discover many of its exciting secrets along the way, the three playable races in the game being Humans, Elves, and Orcs. As your character progresses you’ll be able to customize his skillset as you choose, molding him into the perfect hero for your tale. Not only will you need to manage your hero though, but your own personal army will need to be tended to as well. By using advanced tactics to outmaneuver and outfight your enemies you’ll prove to conquer any lands you wish, but not without first collecting resources to form your army with!
Become a true legend and explore the world of Eo in your own heroic way in SpellForce 3.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Grimlore Games
- Publisher: Nordic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.
- Jagex prepares for 24-Hour charity games marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is to host a 24-hour long marathon in support of the games ch...