SpeedRunners is a competitive multi-player racing experience. Four players compete to race in a last-man-running race with platforming, power-ups, grappling, and more. Those who fall off screen get eliminated. With integrated offline and online multiplayer, plus AI bot support, there’s never a reason to miss a race.
In addition to its own maps, SpeedRunners has Steam Workshop support that allows players to create their own maps from scratch and even in-game effects. With a large player community, including competitive eSports, there’s never a dull moment.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DoubleDutch Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Online + local multi-player.
- +Active competitive scene.
- +Community map making tools.
- -Steep difficulty curve.
- -Must unlock content.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: 1Ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Dedicated video card recommended
- HDD: 900 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash Champs Out Now in the App Store and Google Play
- The makers of Subway Surfers present an action arcade adventure like no other.
- MARVEL Future Fight Reveals Secret Wars in Brand New Update
- Secret Wars combines multiple Worlds and iconic characters onto a single planet, Battleworld.