Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor
Spartan Wars: Empire of Honor is a strategy/simulation available for mobile (iOS and Android). Players control their own Spartan Empire, and must build their kingdom through careful resource management and through raising an army. Explore for riches and battles against the computer, or battle against other players with a global auto-translate that eases diplomacy.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tap4Fun
- Publisher: Tap4Fun
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Balances strategy and simulation.
- +Competitive gameplay.
- -Cash shop advantage.
- -Can be difficult to progress if other players attack you frequently.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Looks Back at One Month Since Steam Release
- Black Eye Games is proud of their accomplishments so far, and offers a look at what's been accomplished and what the game's roadmap...
- Celtic Heroes unleashes Halloween update and new expansion
- Celtic Heroes has unleashed a brand new expansion and Halloween update encompassing an all new level of Gelebron’s Tower and Samhain.
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.