Sparta: War of Empires is a browser-based MMORTS created by Plarium. Take control of ancient warriors and weapons and grow your resources and skills to dominate the ancient world of Greece.
Core Quality: Top quality artwork and modeling with the level of detail demanded by serious players and classic real time interface makes joining the fight intuitive for all levels of RTS gamer.
AAA Caliber Voiceovers and Original Music: Learn the basics of command from your ancient adviser, King Leonidas. His fully voiced tutorial will walk you through
gameplay essentials like resources, combat, and achievements. Plus fully scored soundtrack and sound composed and produced by BAFTA award-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
Hardcore MMORTS Gameplay: Play with millions of hardcore players with a passion for deep strategy. Victory goes to those who choose their friends wisely, but aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty solo. Allies and enemies can change overnight within the darkness of the ancient world
Build Your City State: Exploit, steal, trade, or borrow the war materiel required to turn your village into a City of Legend. Defend yourself and conquer your enemies with warriors from across the Greek world and the finest fighters Sparta has to offer.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Quality 2D visuals
- +Classic RTS gameplay
- -Pay to win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn of the Immortals Launch Review
- The game is set to explore a world that’s inspired by both steampunk and fantasy designs.
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!
- Clash of Clans Mobile Review
- Clash of Clans presents strategy base building done right.