Space Engineers is a sandbox game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
Crazy multiplayer: Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes
Scenarios: Play through dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
Large worlds: Play through nearly infinite environments.
Steam workshop: Share your creations with the community.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- White Day to Brighten Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces White Day celebrations and welcome back rewards for Digimon Masters Online.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...