Space Engineers is a sandbox game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
Crazy multiplayer: Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes
Scenarios: Play through dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
Large worlds: Play through nearly infinite environments.
Steam workshop: Share your creations with the community.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!