Soul Master is a 3D fantasy action MMORPG with some strategy elements published by GamesCampus. Players can create buildings, work their way through technology trees and train and command units – all while developing a persistent world character. Gameplay wise, it’s very similar to Dragonica Online and Fists of Fu, as it’s very linear. Players must complete one stage before being able to play the next one. Think of Soul Master as a mix between Dragonica, Pikmin and Age of Empires. It’s a unique blend of multiple genres and is actually quite fun. Soul Master has a distinct cartoony look to it, almost like League of Legends, as they are sleek and bright.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: YD Online
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique mix of RTS / Action RPG elements.
- +Great interface.
- +Original gameplay.
- -Very linear gameplay
- -Stages often have to be re-played.
- -Few playable classes and few skills per class
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8G or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeforceFX 5200 / ATI Radeon 9000
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- MicroVolts Introduces North American Beta Server
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of a special new server for MicroVolts players in North America.