Soul Master is a 3D fantasy action MMORPG with some strategy elements published by GamesCampus. Players can create buildings, work their way through technology trees and train and command units – all while developing a persistent world character. Gameplay wise, it’s very similar to Dragonica Online and Fists of Fu, as it’s very linear. Players must complete one stage before being able to play the next one. Think of Soul Master as a mix between Dragonica, Pikmin and Age of Empires. It’s a unique blend of multiple genres and is actually quite fun. Soul Master has a distinct cartoony look to it, almost like League of Legends, as they are sleek and bright.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: YD Online
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique mix of RTS / Action RPG elements.
- +Great interface.
- +Original gameplay.
- -Very linear gameplay
- -Stages often have to be re-played.
- -Few playable classes and few skills per class
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8G or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: GeforceFX 5200 / ATI Radeon 9000
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Unveils New Playable Race
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their forthcoming update to Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, titled NOEL.
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- If you're looking for the top 10 best 2D MMORPGs, you came to the right place.
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.