Son of Nor
Son of Nor is a fantasy adventure game developed by stillalive studios and published by Viva Media. Use special powers of telekinesis and terraforming as you fight in the Great War with the Sarahul Empire. Solve puzzles and venture through long forgotten temples with friends in this co-op adventure.
Mystic powers: Use the power of teleinesis, terraforming and elemental magic to defeat foes and solve puzzles.
Intriguing Storyline: Experience the full 12+ hour storyline of Son of Nor, set in a deep original universe featuring dozens of characters brought to life by professional voice actors.
Co-op Multiplayer: Son of Nor supports four-player online co-op play as well as two-player local splitscreen co-op.
PvP Multiplayer: Prove who is the most powerful Son of Nor in chaotic four-player competitive multiplayer action!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: stillalive studios
- Publisher: Viva Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Innovative gameplay
- +Peripheral support (Oculus Rift, eMotiv)
- +Interesting Backstory
- -Single player campaign fells 'tacked on.'
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX (10.9.3 or later), Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, SteamOS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon x2 6400+ or faster
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670 or faster with 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 5GB
- Additional Information:
- · Tobii EyeX, Oculus Rift, emotiv EPOC peripheral support.
- · Not compatible with all laptop/mobile GPUs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valiance Online (Super) Jumps onto Steam Greenlight
- SilverHelm Studios has launched a Greenlight campaign for Valiance Online with the objective of getting the upcoming sci-fi/superhero-themed g...
- Albion Online Introduces Upgradable Islands
- One of the most unique features, Albion’s system of Private Islands, receives a highly anticipated ‘upgrade’.
- MOBA Legends Launches on Mobile
- Kick9 brings the global MOBA phenomenon to mobile and tablet devices today with MOBA Legends.