SNOW is an open-world free-skiing experience from a small independent studio in Sweden. Create a rider and head out onto Sialia, exploring the terrain parks and performing tricks, all while pushing to rank on SNOW’s leaderboards.
Massive Open World: Sialia offers an eight square kilometer snow park for you to play in, covering a variety of alpine terrain from steep cliffs, beautiful backcountry, and cultivated terrain parks.
Authentic Riding Experience: Freeskiing icons including Tanner Hall and Russ Henshaw have helped with the game’s design to make sure you can perform all the tricks and jibs you could in real life.
Real Equipment and Clothing Brands: Eleven different body parts can be equipped with the latest products for your slope experience, with over 140 items in the catalog starting at the game’s launch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Poppermost Productions
- Publisher: Poppermost Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unreal Tournament 2015 Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Abubakr tries out the newest in the Unreal Tournament series and shares his impressions.
- Tribal Wars Begins Summer Games Registration
- InnoGames has opened the registration for the next Tribal Wars tournament: the Tribal Wars Summer Games.