SNOW is an open-world free-skiing experience from a small independent studio in Sweden. Create a rider and head out onto Sialia, exploring the terrain parks and performing tricks, all while pushing to rank on SNOW’s leaderboards.
Massive Open World: Sialia offers an eight square kilometer snow park for you to play in, covering a variety of alpine terrain from steep cliffs, beautiful backcountry, and cultivated terrain parks.
Authentic Riding Experience: Freeskiing icons including Tanner Hall and Russ Henshaw have helped with the game’s design to make sure you can perform all the tricks and jibs you could in real life.
Real Equipment and Clothing Brands: Eleven different body parts can be equipped with the latest products for your slope experience, with over 140 items in the catalog starting at the game’s launch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Poppermost Productions
- Publisher: Poppermost Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- Scarlet Blade Launches Closed Beta Test
- Closed beta finally begins for the bad-ass women of Scarlet Blade.