SMITE is a DotA style game, featuring various mythical gods like Zeus and Odin. Players compete in an arena style gameplay, facing off against players and AI controlled characters, seeking to dominate the opposing force. Each character is unique and offers something different during gameplay, so players will need to balance their team in order to succeed. The game uses a third person camera, instead of a traditional 3/4 view to add to the immersive gameplay experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
- Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique setting and characters with fast gameplay.
- +Well designed itemization and active abilities.
- +Regular updates and multiple gamemodes.
- -Progression can be slow without cash shopping to unlock gods.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better with 768 MB+ of VRAM (DirectX 11 Compatible)
- HDD: 10GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...