SMITE is a DotA style game, featuring various mythical gods like Zeus and Odin. Players compete in an arena style gameplay, facing off against players and AI controlled characters, seeking to dominate the opposing force. Each character is unique and offers something different during gameplay, so players will need to balance their team in order to succeed. The game uses a third person camera, instead of a traditional 3/4 view to add to the immersive gameplay experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
- Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Unique setting and characters with fast gameplay.
- +Well designed itemization and active abilities.
- +Regular updates and multiple gamemodes.
- -Progression can be slow without cash shopping to unlock gods.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better with 768 MB+ of VRAM (DirectX 11 Compatible)
- HDD: 10GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: British Tank Destroyers are coming
- Wargaming today announced that Update 9.5 for World of Tanks has been released in Europe and North America.
- Blade Wars and Beach Volleyball Online Going Open Beta June 24
- Blade Wars and Beach Volleyball Online go open beta on June 24, 2010. Keep an eye out for both of these new MMOs.
- T.K. Joins Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today celebrates the addition of a new Tamer in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Masters Onl...