SMASH+GRAB is a buy-to-play 3D MOBA developed by United Front Games for PC. SMASH+GRAB is considered one of the most ruthless competitions around where gangs of the future battle it out for power, loot, and infamy in a dystopian world. You’ll need to assemble your crew and team up with other players to loot, fight, and craft different kinds of weaponry that will help you come out on top.
Your gang will include a leader, lieutenant, and three soldiers. Members of your gang will be able to be either ranged or melee oriented and will have their own special abilities. These special abilities will need to be timed accordingly and coordinated to make your gang as effective as possible. As your characters level up they will unlock new perks and even some vanity items that will help set them apart from the rest.
In battle you’ll need to use all of your skills to overcome your opponents. Grapples, evades, strikes, counters, and even finishing moves will all come of use to you. Throughout your match stores and vending machines will also come of great use, offering you the cash and ingredients you’ll need to take down your opponents. Once you’ve collected enough ingredients you’ll be able to craft elemental weapon mods that will really wreak some havoc on the battlefield. If you are worthy enough to come out on top and reach the $50,000 match limit first, then you’ll be able to reap the rewards from your battle and increase your gang’s power even more for the many battles yet to come.
Do you think you have what it takes to manage your own gang and lead them to infamy in the world’s most brutal underground competition? Then give it a try in SMASH+GRAB!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: United Front Games
- Publisher: United Front Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 750Ti
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.
- Neverwinter Reveals Summer Expansion, Strongholds, Brings Guild PvP
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc announced Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion. Players join their guild to claim...
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.