Skara The Blade Remains
Skara is a fantasy arena RPG featuring duels and team battles in a gladiatorial arena experience available on PC.
Designed by a small independent development team, Skara: The Blade Remains offers intense action melee combat. Players can choose their character’s race, weapon choice, and skills, granting an RPG style connection with characters rather than selecting from a pre-made roster. The game uses a levelless, skill-focused combat system, ensuring that all players have a fair chance to win in battle.
Skara will feature multiple PvP modes including faction warfare, Siege, King of the Hill, Horde, along with an offline campaign story mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 8-Bit Studio
- Publisher: 8-Bit Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tynon Reveals The Goblins
- Tynon has revealed its first race (with recruitable characters): Goblins.
- GWENT Public Beta Announced
- CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.