Skara The Blade Remains
Skara is a fantasy arena RPG featuring duels and team battles in a gladiatorial arena experience available on PC.
Designed by a small independent development team, Skara: The Blade Remains offers intense action melee combat. Players can choose their character’s race, weapon choice, and skills, granting an RPG style connection with characters rather than selecting from a pre-made roster. The game uses a levelless, skill-focused combat system, ensuring that all players have a fair chance to win in battle.
Skara will feature multiple PvP modes including faction warfare, Siege, King of the Hill, Horde, along with an offline campaign story mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 8-Bit Studio
- Publisher: 8-Bit Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Hosts Costume Design Contest
- KoramGame has announced a new design contest for players of Spirit Tales.
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
- Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games.