*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Silkroad-R offers an experience that mirrors the same content as Silkroad Online, but with improvements to experience gain, skill balance, network issues, and more. Choose from two races (Chinese and European), each with their own set of classes, weapons, and skills; along with your allegiance to either become a Hunter, protecting the Silkroad merchants, or a Thief, whose goal is to steal from the merchants.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +13 available classes.
- +Innovative PvP and Profession systems.
- +Improved experience from original Silkroad.
- -Game content identical to Silkroad Online.
- -Complicated progression system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: 3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
- HDD: 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Articles You May Enjoy
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.