*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Silkroad-R offers an experience that mirrors the same content as Silkroad Online, but with improvements to experience gain, skill balance, network issues, and more. Choose from two races (Chinese and European), each with their own set of classes, weapons, and skills; along with your allegiance to either become a Hunter, protecting the Silkroad merchants, or a Thief, whose goal is to steal from the merchants.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +13 available classes.
- +Innovative PvP and Profession systems.
- +Improved experience from original Silkroad.
- -Game content identical to Silkroad Online.
- -Complicated progression system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: 3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
- HDD: 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- The MMO Graveyard - Dead MMORPGs
- Even though the free to play MMORPG market has grown considerably over the last few years - not every MMORPG is a success.