Silkroad-R offers an experience that mirrors the same content as Silkroad Online, but with improvements to experience gain, skill balance, network issues, and more. Choose from two races (Chinese and European), each with their own set of classes, weapons, and skills; along with your allegiance to either become a Hunter, protecting the Silkroad merchants, or a Thief, whose goal is to steal from the merchants.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +13 available classes.
- +Innovative PvP and Profession systems.
- +Improved experience from original Silkroad.
- -Game content identical to Silkroad Online.
- -Complicated progression system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: 3D speed over GeForce FX 5600 or ATI9500
- HDD: 4GB or higher(including swap and temporary file)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.