Silkroad Online offers little in the way of character customization, with only two available races (Asian and European) but makes up for this with the ability to access over 13 different classes. Players begin by choosing a weapon and armor type, customizing their characters to their individual liking, before later choosing a mastery with a pre-determined set of skills, spells and abilities. The innovative PvP/Profession system is a standout feature, allowing PvP fans to get involved in several different forms of player vs player combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Cities look fantastic.
- +Heaps of different skills.
- +Innovative PvP/Profession system.
- +13+ available classes.
- -Looks very similar to many other MMORPGs.
- -Complicated progression system.
- -Grind-based gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 with 512MB or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carbine Studios Launches Newest Update to WildStar - INVASION: Nexus
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios are excited to announce the release of WildStar’s fifth content update – INVASION: Nexus.
- Grand Ages: Medieval is Out Now on Mac
- Mac users – the time has come for epic battles, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest.