Silkroad Online offers little in the way of character customization, with only two available races (Asian and European) but makes up for this with the ability to access over 13 different classes. Players begin by choosing a weapon and armor type, customizing their characters to their individual liking, before later choosing a mastery with a pre-determined set of skills, spells and abilities. The innovative PvP/Profession system is a standout feature, allowing PvP fans to get involved in several different forms of player vs player combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joymax
- Publisher: Joymax
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Cities look fantastic.
- +Heaps of different skills.
- +Innovative PvP/Profession system.
- +13+ available classes.
- -Looks very similar to many other MMORPGs.
- -Complicated progression system.
- -Grind-based gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 with 512MB or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.
- Planet Toulan is the Newest Planet in Entropia Universe
- Beladcom and Entropia Universe announce Planet Toulan, an MMORPG with an Arabian theme.