Siegelord is a free browser-based strategy game with real-time combat. The game offers three factions to join: Nords, Albion, or Gorn. Each faction has its own advantages and perks that can aid it in its conquest. Players play across one large, persistent world map where battles happen in real time. Join with your friends and fight together in battle as you try to conquer the lands for your faction. Master the battlefield, and you may find yourself called the King!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 37Games Entertainment
- Publisher: 37Games Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Three faction warfare.
- +Persistent, real-time map.
- +Recruit defeated heroes.
- +Battle alongside friends.
- -Generic gameplay.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - The Apprentice Returns
- After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.
- Play Fractured Space for Free This Weekend and Unlock Permanent Access
- Fractured Space is free to play this weekend on Steam--even better, all players who log in this weekend also unlock permanent access.