Siegelord is a free browser-based strategy game with real-time combat. The game offers three factions to join: Nords, Albion, or Gorn. Each faction has its own advantages and perks that can aid it in its conquest. Players play across one large, persistent world map where battles happen in real time. Join with your friends and fight together in battle as you try to conquer the lands for your faction. Master the battlefield, and you may find yourself called the King!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 37Games Entertainment
- Publisher: 37Games Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Three faction warfare.
- +Persistent, real-time map.
- +Recruit defeated heroes.
- +Battle alongside friends.
- -Generic gameplay.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne
- There's a release date announced for the next Hearthstone expansion, Knights of the Frozen Throne!
- Albion Online Overhauls Destiny Board
- Sandbox Interactive today unveils a brand new kind of Destiny Board for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online.
- World War II D-Day: New miltary mobile game coming soon
- Skytouch Technologies Limited is proud to announce its forthcoming free-to-play military strategy title, World War II: D-Day. Scheduled for re...