Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Players can progress their characters through training and realistic golf games, compete against other players in team competitions, exchange items, complete quests, and take part in regular tournaments.
Enhancing the game’s realism is a proprietary physics engine. Ball movement is affected by wind, weather, temperature, ground conditions, and other dynamic conditions. Shot quality is affected by a character’s skill level, fatigue, and player skill. Employing real courses and PGA rules, Shot Online is the most realistic golf experience available in an MMO.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN ONNET
- Publisher: WEBZEN ONNET
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly realistic golf physics.
- +Utilizes real courses & PGA rules.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Niche gameplay limits community size.
- -Dated graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Age of Civilization: Three new battle modes available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today detailed 3 of the exciting battle modes available now for the beta of new free-to-play str...
- ClapAlong launches first Loark server
- Loark has launched its first server, Fornax, on ClapAlong.com.