Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Players can progress their characters through training and realistic golf games, compete against other players in team competitions, exchange items, complete quests, and take part in regular tournaments.
Enhancing the game’s realism is a proprietary physics engine. Ball movement is affected by wind, weather, temperature, ground conditions, and other dynamic conditions. Shot quality is affected by a character’s skill level, fatigue, and player skill. Employing real courses and PGA rules, Shot Online is the most realistic golf experience available in an MMO.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN ONNET
- Publisher: WEBZEN ONNET
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly realistic golf physics.
- +Utilizes real courses & PGA rules.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Niche gameplay limits community size.
- -Dated graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Releases New Website With Concepts & Contribution System
- Gloria Victis announces news of a new website launch that includes new concept reveals and a new contribution system.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.