Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Players can progress their characters through training and realistic golf games, compete against other players in team competitions, exchange items, complete quests, and take part in regular tournaments.
Enhancing the game’s realism is a proprietary physics engine. Ball movement is affected by wind, weather, temperature, ground conditions, and other dynamic conditions. Shot quality is affected by a character’s skill level, fatigue, and player skill. Employing real courses and PGA rules, Shot Online is the most realistic golf experience available in an MMO.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN ONNET
- Publisher: WEBZEN ONNET
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly realistic golf physics.
- +Utilizes real courses & PGA rules.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Niche gameplay limits community size.
- -Dated graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Premiers at PAX East 2014
- Lat Ware and the team of Crooked Tree are making their post-launch debut of Throw Trucks for the masses to check out at this year's PAX E...
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.