Shooting Girl is a turn-based strategy game created by Nutaku Games. Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown’s forces of cybernetic evil.
Getting the perfect team together is the first step to victory, so players must search for new students to attend your school. Once you have your team, use unit organization, strategies and formations to defeat your enemies.
Need some help to make your victory more assured? Purchase various items to help you and your students in battle.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku Games
- Publisher: Nutaku Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Cute girls
- +Tons of pre-battle customization
- -Average tactics RPG gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OSX 10.6x
Articles You May Enjoy
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...
- Unreal Tournament 2015 Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Abubakr tries out the newest in the Unreal Tournament series and shares his impressions.
- The Citadel arrives in War Inc. Battle Zone
- War Inc. Battle Zone has launched a new update today, granting some promises after a community event.