Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
Lovely Shikihime: Enjoy cute female characters with magic abilities as they stay, play, eat and sleep in their player’s gardens.
Tons of collectables : Enjoy a variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
Quests and content: Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
Boss battles: Enjoy extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Appirits
- Publisher: Appirits
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute anime girls.
- +Several social features.
- +Gardening system unique and interesting.
- -Combat is automated with minor animations.
- -Limited features.
- -Slow progress.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - NASA approved game now on Steam
- Project Whitecard Studios Inc. announced today the release of “Starlite: Astronaut Rescue - Developed in Collaboration with NASA” for PC, ...
- Top Eight Teams Selected For SMITE Launch Tournament
- SMITE announces the four North American and four European teams going to the Launch Tournament in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2014.
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.