Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
Lovely Shikihime: Enjoy cute female characters with magic abilities as they stay, play, eat and sleep in their player’s gardens.
Tons of collectables : Enjoy a variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
Quests and content: Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
Boss battles: Enjoy extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Appirits
- Publisher: Appirits
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute anime girls.
- +Several social features.
- +Gardening system unique and interesting.
- -Combat is automated with minor animations.
- -Limited features.
- -Slow progress.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.
- Torchlight Coming to Handheld Devices Later This Year
- The award-winning action RPG series Torchlight is heading to mobile devices in 2015!
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Now Available on Mobile
- DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation is now available for $14.99 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.