*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
Lovely Shikihime: Enjoy cute female characters with magic abilities as they stay, play, eat and sleep in their player’s gardens.
Tons of collectables : Enjoy a variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
Quests and content: Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
Boss battles: Enjoy extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Appirits
- Publisher: Appirits
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute anime girls.
- +Several social features.
- +Gardening system unique and interesting.
- -Combat is automated with minor animations.
- -Limited features.
- -Slow progress.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Legacy Review
- Overall, Scarlet Legacy is a solid fantasy MMORPG with a fun martial-arts theme.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.
- Spirit Tales Review
- All in all it’s a cute, adorable, light hearted game with a truckload of potential. Give this one a try!