While Shaiya brings little innovation to the table in terms of gameplay, providing players with a simple and familiar MMORPG environment to discover and explore, its unique ‘Ultimate Mode’ – whereby a players character is deleted upon death, should attract elitist players from across the globe. With several race and class choices, an interesting backstory, and a beautiful world to enjoy, Shaiya should provide an enjoyable MMORPG experience to fans of the genre, but won’t be attracting many newcomers to the scene.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 24, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Good interface.
- +Unique radar and map.
- +Perma-Death system.
- +Innovative ‘Dueling / Wager’ system..
- -Limited character customization.
- -Difficult to progress in the beginning.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ 2000 / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Class Processor Dual Core at 2.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB of RAM or more
- GPU: GeForce XT Class with 256MB of dedicated VRAM or better
- HDD: 1.8 GB of HDD space, plus additional for new game content
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory: Former LoL player 'Zekent' becomes community manager
- In an interesting announcement, the team behind Vainglory, the premier iOS MOBA title, has announced that former professional League of Legend...
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Update
- There aren’t many titles that have kept my attention this year. But since day 1 of playing Elite: Dangerous, I’ve been following news and ...
- Battle Gems Early Access
- We’ve had the opportunity to get some early test time on the just released Artix match-three title, Adventure Quest: Battle Gems and I must ...