The primary draw of Shadowbound is the abundance of activities and game modes. There is mounted combat, purgatory events, battles of wits, talisman systems, 8v8 arenas, and plenty more. Each event and activity is unique, offers rewards, and usually only occurs during special time periods or intermittent dates. The events can be single-player or co-op, or even PVP.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChangYou Shutting Down Zentia
- ChangYou has announced it will shut down Zentia on August 13.
- Tribal Wars 2: Now in Open Beta
- Online games developer InnoGames is calling all players to join their tribe with the Open Beta start for Tribal Wars 2. Players can start play...
- Age of Wushu Launch Date Announced
- Snail Games has announced its martial arts inspired MMORPG Age of Wushu will officially launch in North America February 1, 2013.