Shadow Warrior 2
Shadow Warrior 2 is a 3D first-person shooter developed by Flying Wild Hog that follows the player-controlled Lo Wang, a mercenary fighting to eliminate the very demonic legions which he accidentally helped bring upon the world. Using over 70 different types of blades and firearms you will ruthlessly strike down any demons that dare stand in your way as you help rid the world of evil forces alongside your friends in cooperative mode or by yourself in solo mode. As you slice away at demons you will dismember the parts of their bodies you actually hit. For example, hitting an arm can cut that arm clean off of a foe. Bullets will also leave holes in your enemies as you blast your way through them. Weapons will be able to be customized with different stones which will improve their effectiveness or you can even augment them with different elemental effects! An ever-changing world will keep you busy as well with procedurally generated paths that will change the way you look at your surroundings and how you go about pursuing your objectives. This latest installment will put a creative, gory twist on the already entertaining Shadow Warrior series with its elegantly designed firearms, dynamic damage system, and stunning graphics.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flying Wild Hog
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One
- +Beautiful graphics.
- +Procedurally generated landscapes.
- +Dynamic damage system.
- -Gorey visuals might not be appreciated by everyone.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Website Emerges for Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games has unveiled the full website for Scarlet Blade, their upcoming mature MMORPG.
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.