In Shadow Realms, players face off not just against a virtual world and enemies, but against an actual dungeon master that controls every aspect of the game and even enemy intelligence. The game seeks to reclaim the feel of the old tabletop RPG experience, bringing it into the online realm. Deep character and combat customization options offer players the ability to build and progress as a powerful Hero and Shadowlord uniquely suited to individual play-styles. Players earn and choose from a broad set of abilities that can be mixed regardless of class, offering a deep and diverse set of options.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Bioware
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Announces Closed Beta Date and New B.R.O. Commander
- Along with the game going into Closed Beta, Supernova will be releasing their teased Alpha Reward, the fierce commander, B.R.O.
- Elite Dangerous: Arena Available for Free This Weekend
- Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10am PST on Monday July 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access.
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...