In Shadow Realms, players face off not just against a virtual world and enemies, but against an actual dungeon master that controls every aspect of the game and even enemy intelligence. The game seeks to reclaim the feel of the old tabletop RPG experience, bringing it into the online realm. Deep character and combat customization options offer players the ability to build and progress as a powerful Hero and Shadowlord uniquely suited to individual play-styles. Players earn and choose from a broad set of abilities that can be mixed regardless of class, offering a deep and diverse set of options.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Bioware
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live - Prophecies Fulfilled!
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.