In Shadow Realms, players face off not just against a virtual world and enemies, but against an actual dungeon master that controls every aspect of the game and even enemy intelligence. The game seeks to reclaim the feel of the old tabletop RPG experience, bringing it into the online realm. Deep character and combat customization options offer players the ability to build and progress as a powerful Hero and Shadowlord uniquely suited to individual play-styles. Players earn and choose from a broad set of abilities that can be mixed regardless of class, offering a deep and diverse set of options.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Bioware
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...