In Shadow Realms, players face off not just against a virtual world and enemies, but against an actual dungeon master that controls every aspect of the game and even enemy intelligence. The game seeks to reclaim the feel of the old tabletop RPG experience, bringing it into the online realm. Deep character and combat customization options offer players the ability to build and progress as a powerful Hero and Shadowlord uniquely suited to individual play-styles. Players earn and choose from a broad set of abilities that can be mixed regardless of class, offering a deep and diverse set of options.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Bioware
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mark of Kanna: Special Update Hits MapleStory
- A special new update introduces players to the dark powers of Kanna in MapleStory.
- Open beta arrives for Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games has opened its beta doors for players interested in Seven Souls Online.