Sevencore is fantasy action MMORPG that combines the ancient art of magic with modern technology. Players step into the role of pledging heroes ready for war in a land where mythical beasts roam the countryside, spells are prevalent, and mechanical robots are part of their every day existence. Take part in combat via land, air, and sea using a wide selection of diverse mounts. Adopt a pet companion, fight in faction based PvP war, or even raid dungeons with friends. In this riding action role-playing game power, politics, and alchemy coincide. There are three different races and core classes that players can choose from. Each class offers two distinct weapons and their own set of special skills to master. There’s no specific healing class in Sevencore. The classes often possess a combination of abilities common for tanks, rouges, and healers.
Races – Scion, Einher, and Nuuk
Warrior – Skilled in melee combat tactics this soldier utilizes blades and twin great swords to destroy opposing foes. Their heavy armor gives them a strong line of defense.
Gunner – Packing some serious heat, Gunners are capable of quick devastating long range attacks. They can fire at enemies using Dual Guns or an impressive Artillery Launcher.
Magician – Despite their lack of armor, magicians are able to deal large amounts of damage upon opponents with a flick of the wrist. Armed with wand or staff they can execute a variety of powerful spells.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gpotato
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Faction based PvP battles.
- +Combat by land, air, and sea.
- +Dungeon raids.
- +In-depth mounts system with a wide selection to choose from.
- +Pet options.
- +Auto potion system.
- +Convenient target select feature.
- +Rewarding political system.
- -Gameplay can feel repetitive.
- -Mounts must be individually leveled up to access skills.
- -Crafting system could be better.
- -Controls buggy at times.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and up
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon X2600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- Clockwork Empires Early Access Update Gets Landmines & Much More
- A flurry of News of Substantial Significance has emerged from the front lines of the Clockwork Empire, foremost being that Her Majesty's ...
- 12 Is Better Than 6 Kickstarter Demo Preview
- You are Juan, a Mexican escaped convict that lost his memory and somehow ended up in North America.