Secrets of Grindea
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school RPG developed by indie studio Pixel Ferrets. It features co-op gameplay with up to 4 players and a visual style similar to old SNES RPG titles such as Chrono Trigger, Terranigma and more.
Character customization: Advanced skill trees give you precise control over how your character develops. There are no caps or specific classes, so the possibilities are endless.
Co-op play: Bring your friends on the adventure, challenge them to any of the mini games or venture into difficult dungeons.
Dramatic storyline: A lengthy and dramatic storyline will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. Countless of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game.
Collect-a-thon: Hundreds of items to hunt, craft, fish or dig up in order to improve your character, fill the codex and gain fame.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pixel Ferrets
- Publisher: Pixel Ferrets
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid retro look and feel.
- +Tons of side activities.
- +Highly customizable combat mechanics.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin: Now comes with "Cow Simulator 2014" free
- Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th. No...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available on Xbox One
- Battle alongside Drizzt Do’Urden and quell the tide of demonic forces spilling from the Underdark including the dreaded Demogorgon.
- Elsword announces Valentine's plans
- Elsword has released a special Valentine's Day event for its players.