Scarlet Blade is an MMORPG that features an all-female playable character lineup. Each of the characters has their own playstyle, though, giving each a different feel. Combat in the game is action based, with combos and skills that make it fluid and dynamic. Any character in the game can also hop into a large mech for a short period of time, granting new abilities, vastly increased combat power, and a whole new style of play. PvP battles are huge, featuring 35v35 and 80v80 battles. You can also unwind with your fellows at a nightclub if you don’t feel like either.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Action RPG gameplay keeps combat fresh
- +Massive PvP battles
- +Vast and varied environments
- Witty well written dialogue
- -Most classes female-only
- -Mature rating limits playerbase
- -Lack of variation in quests
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x
- CPU: Dual Core 2.5 GHz or better, AMD Athlon II X2 or better
- RAM: 2GB+
- GPU: Geforce 8600GT or better, Radeon HD4450 or better
- HDD: ~5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 2
- With our first round of class reveals this week, we’d like to go a little more in-depth about how classes function in Aura Kingdom as a whol...
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.