A game of Savage 2 plays out much like a regular RTS game like Warcraft 3 would, requiring the commander to build buildings in a birds-eye perspective. Except in Savage 2, the remaining players take control of the units in either a third or first-person perspective. Players will have access to over 16 different units once the required buildings have been constructed, giving access to a wide variety of skills and abilities to suit their unique play style.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2Games
- Publisher: S2Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Innovative play style.
- +High-quality sound and graphics.
- +Fun team oriented gameplay.
- -Minor character balance issues.
- -Moderate learning curve.
- -Many features locked until higher level.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Win2k / Windows Vista
- CPU: 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
- RAM: 1.5GB or More
- GPU: 3.5GB Free
- HDD: 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - New update focused on new features (Coming Soon)
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the first-ever Guild Wars 2 release that is focused exclusively on ...
- Angels Online 'Floating Island' Expansion Released
- The Floating Island expansion pack for IGG's Angels Online is now released. Players can now experience the game's new content.
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.