A game of Savage 2 plays out much like a regular RTS game like Warcraft 3 would, requiring the commander to build buildings in a birds-eye perspective. Except in Savage 2, the remaining players take control of the units in either a third or first-person perspective. Players will have access to over 16 different units once the required buildings have been constructed, giving access to a wide variety of skills and abilities to suit their unique play style.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2Games
- Publisher: S2Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Innovative play style.
- +High-quality sound and graphics.
- +Fun team oriented gameplay.
- -Minor character balance issues.
- -Moderate learning curve.
- -Many features locked until higher level.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Win2k / Windows Vista
- CPU: 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
- RAM: 1.5GB or More
- GPU: 3.5GB Free
- HDD: 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Wizard101 Review
- I give Wizard101 a 'good' because it is so original and well crafted that any gamer looking for something new should give it a try.