A game of Savage 2 plays out much like a regular RTS game like Warcraft 3 would, requiring the commander to build buildings in a birds-eye perspective. Except in Savage 2, the remaining players take control of the units in either a third or first-person perspective. Players will have access to over 16 different units once the required buildings have been constructed, giving access to a wide variety of skills and abilities to suit their unique play style.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2Games
- Publisher: S2Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Innovative play style.
- +High-quality sound and graphics.
- +Fun team oriented gameplay.
- -Minor character balance issues.
- -Moderate learning curve.
- -Many features locked until higher level.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Win2k / Windows Vista
- CPU: 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
- RAM: 1.5GB or More
- GPU: 3.5GB Free
- HDD: 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online - 6 Issues with Launch Day
- With launch here at last, I had to share the issues that have hindered the review coming out of the gates.
- Star Wars The Old Republic Reveals Visions in the Dark
- In Visions in the Dark, releasing April 7, players will venture deep into the savage wilderness of the planet Odessen.
- Tribal Wars 2: Cross-Platform Gameplay and Going Native for Mobile
- InnoGames reveals new details about the native cross-platform play for Tribal Wars 2.