Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Beta Impressions
- With the gained popularity through word of mouth and popular twitch streamers, it is no surprise to see ARK: Survival Evolved sell 1 Mil copy
- Robocraft: "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!" Update Now Available
- Robot creation/destruction game Robocraft has released it's next big content update titled "Tanks Are Rollin' Out!".
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.