Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.
- New Phase for Firefall at Gamescom
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that the next phase for Firefall, the sandbox open-world shooter, will be unveiled at Gamescom, running Aug. ...