Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Bit Releases Tutorial for Colonies Online in New Update
- Iron Bit have introduced a new in-game tutorial that includes a training camp to teach new players the basics of survival.
- SpeedRunners Partners with ESL to become an eSport
- The tinyBuild and DoubleDutch game is finally becoming an official ESL Gaming eSport.
- BlazBlue: Battle Cards Mobile Game Released on iPad
- Alliance Digital Media, in partnership with BlazBlue creator Arc System Works and Aksys Games, has released BlazBlue: Battle Cards for iPad.